Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby's second job

Featured Replies

Glad to see him Happy and enjoying his tenure at Minnesota. I'm not convinced he really enjoyed his later years in Lexington....

 

Im Happy for the Tubster...

Did anyone else notice how calm and relaxed he looked and sounded...hadn't seen that from him in the last 3-4 years in Lexington...

I always liked Tubby, I think he's a class act.

 

Ditto:thumb:

No matter where you stand on Tubby Smith's coaching tenure at UK, how could you not like Tubby, the man?

 

:thumb: Absolutely, the man is all class.

"Tubby" Smith has more class in his little finger than most do in their whole body or will have in a lifetime. Any school that he has been has been blessed to have him represent their University. I am glad that he is at a place now where administraton, players and fans alike are glad to have him and support him.

Great Coach and a Class Act.

Did anyone else notice how calm and relaxed he looked and sounded...hadn't seen that from him in the last 3-4 years in Lexington...

 

:thumb: I certainly did, having people around you that support you makes all the difference in the world. I am sure that his wife's health is probably doing better now as well.

He is a great man and I think a great coach! I am going to get drilled for saying that, but I do think it!

 

Certainly not by me. :thumb:

I hope the Tubster and the Gophers do great. I remember when he gladly stopped in the parking lot leaving an All A Classic game and gave my young daughter an autograph. I wish him and his family nothing but the best.

 

I really hope some day he can come back to Rupp, or whatever arena we have at the time, and be held in the highest esteem. He deserves it.:thumb:

I hope the Tubster and the Gophers do great. I remember when he gladly stopped in the parking lot leaving an All A Classic game and gave my young daughter an autograph. I wish him and his family nothing but the best.

 

I really hope some day he can come back to Rupp, or whatever arena we have at the time, and be held in the highest esteem. He deserves it.:thumb:

 

Good Post. :thumb:

I had the pleasure of meeting him once...he was very nice and polite. He gave my son an autograph which he had laminated and is still on the cork board in his room. I wish him the best of luck.

His name should be in the rafters at Rupp Arena with Rupp, Hall, and Pitino, NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.