Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants 23 Packers 20

Featured Replies

Ball game....and without debate it is Brett Favre's fault...I hate that.

  • Replies 184
  • Views 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I cannot believe they have made this run. Incredible job by the Giants.

 

So can the Giants finish what they nearly did a few weeks ago?

  • Author

Eli has shut up a lot of folks in the last month.

Who would have thunk it.

I'd really like to PUKE right now!!! How bad does Farve have to feel after this one? I'm happy for Eli and as much as I didn't think I would say it I really hope the Pats make history now!!!!

Where was the Packers run game tonight?

Great game. Congrats to Eli.

10 in a row on the road in route to the Super Bowl is one of the more amazing stats in NFL history...

That's it for Farve.... sad sad ending.... great career!

Wow. I cannot believe they have made this run. Incredible job by the Giants.

 

So can the Giants finish what they nearly did a few weeks ago?

No, they'll get waxed.

.........................Wow..

 

Can't believe this. I really can't stand the Giants or Eli at all..

Eli has shut up a lot of folks in the last month.

I gotta admit, I never thought he'd do this well this many times in a row. He's usually a ticking timebomb. He has showed a lot of poise and played very well.

Eli has shut up a lot of folks in the last month.

 

 

Yes he has. He got his team to the Super Bowl a lot quicker than his brother did. :sssh:

That's it for Farve.... sad sad ending.... great career!

 

He'll be back...

I'd really like to PUKE right now!!! How bad does Farve have to feel after this one? I'm happy for Eli and as much as I didn't think I would say it I really hope the Pats make history now!!!!

Where was the Packers run game tonight?

 

I don't know..... .

 

looked like Eli was looking for Peyton. But, Peyton is at home crying watching his Sony Plasma TV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.