Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee has too many guys who can score. Cats Defense will not be able to contain Lofton, The Smiths, and Prince in this one. I would like to see UK win and Lofton score about 40, but for my prediction i'll say UT-80 UK-69.

This is a matchup nightmare for UK.

 

I can see Lofton finally getting back into the groove at his favorite place to shoot the rock.

 

I am not as much worried about stopping them as I am them stopping us. UK is really not built to take on UT.

 

I pray that I am wrong, but I could easily see a 20+ point victory for UT.

I predict Kentucky to pull off the upset.

 

Kentucky 77

Tennessee 74

This is Loftons senior year & his last chance to light up Rupp Arena in front of his hometown followers from Maysville, so look for big numbers from him. I just hope UK can keep the score respectable.

Vols by a dozen. :cry: UK just doesn't match up well in this one.

Someone explain to me why UK doesn't match up well...

 

Shouldn't you listen to the explanation of the functional areas of R&D, Production, etc. :D :lol:

Shouldn't you listen to the explanation of the functional areas of R&D, Production, etc. :D :lol:

 

:lol: :p

Someone explain to me why UK doesn't match up well...

 

The pressure defense and trapping by UT against a team that does not handle the ball well or pass = long night for the Cats.

Someone explain to me why UK doesn't match up well...

Explain to me why UK does match up well... :p

Too much run and gun. Bradley pass out at the end of this game... UT is too deep for UK to hang with. I love to watch Bradley play, so much heart and determination. Always makes a big shot even though he has played the whole game.

Explain to me why UK does match up well... :p

 

While I don't necessarily think we do, we don't match up any worse against UT than we would against any other Top 10 team. If anything, guard depth is what UK has and UT like to play lots of them so it is a decent match up for us.

While I don't necessarily think we do, we don't match up any worse against UT than we would against any other Top 10 team. If anything, guard depth is what UK has and UT like to play lots of them so it is a decent match up for us.

Guard depth is one thing, but players that can actually handle the ball and distribute passes out of the press is another. In order, UK's best ball handlers are...

 

1) Jasper (banged up)

2) Bradley (not a natural PG)

3) Meeks (banged up)

4) Crawford

5) Porter???

6) Patterson

 

Coury, Stevenson, Carter, (do not want them touching the ball unless it is within 7 feet of the rim).

 

Anyone else dribbling the ball makes me hold my breath. I really think Stewart needs some minutes.

 

The only thing about UT is they have a tendencey to give up a lot of easy points. And to boot, the short turnaround with a draining game in Gainseville. Just not setting up well. The UK kids are going to be tired tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.