Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Predictions

Featured Replies

This game will be played on Tuesday, at 9 PM at Rupp. Kentucky is 7-9 (1-3 in SEC), coming off a emotional 81-70 OT loss to UF. Tennessee is 16-1 (3-0 in SEC), and ranked 6th in the country. The Vol's are coming off a 74-69 win against Ohio State. I don't know if UK can handle this good UT team. It is at Rupp so maybe that will help some. But I am going to go with UT...

 

Tennessee - 82

Kentucky - 69

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats by 1. I sure hope the players get some rest before the game, because they SURE wont be resting during it.

The only way they can win this is with 40 minutes of pasionate, huslte and determination. You know good old UK basketball.

Tennessee is due to lose a game or two, so it wouldn't shock me if the Cats pulled this one out.

 

I hate how everyone is calling the losses yesterday as SHOCKING UPSETS, it's conference basketball, that's what happens.

 

Anyhoo, I will take the Vols by 10 or so and I will say there will be 219 references to Tubby and Lofton in this thread and another 45 thousand in the update and final score threads. :lol:

Tennessee is due to lose a game or two, so it wouldn't shock me if the Cats pulled this one.

 

I hate how everyone is calling the losses yesterday as SHOCKING UPSETS, it's conference basketball, that's what happens.

 

Anyhoo, I will take the Vols by 10 or so and I will say there will be 219 references to Tubby and Lofton in this thread and another 45 thousand in the update and final score threads. :lol:

 

And I will add another 100 references from the ESPN crew calling the game tuesday nite,lol

And I will add another 100 references from the ESPN crew calling the game tuesday nite,lol

 

True, true. :thumb:

If it was on the road, I would say Tenn in a blow out. (at least 20) At Rupp, Tenn by 14

Cats by five,75-70. Go CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.