Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Predictions

Featured Replies

All Vols in this one...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see UK winning this one ,but I have to say Go Vols! Bruce Pearl is AWESOME he has done a tremendous job at UT! UT is much better, but the CATS can't lose forever. I'll call UK by 2 in OT.

One I thing I do know is that Chris Lofton will have a HUGE game it never fails. He always lights up the Cats. (And its a Rupp his favorite place)

Cats 65

Vols 59

 

Keep believing in this year.:lol::jump:

Vols by 25+. Lofton finally has his breakout game for this year and breaks out of his slump.

I HATE Tennesee!

 

 

That said I don't think UK has enough depth to with stand that kind of pressure for 40 minutes.

 

UT 80

UK 67

We have had two games in a row that we were so close to winning and I say that it will be close and we will get over the hump. You remember the motto "Believe" from the football team well "Don't Stop Believing" in this team. UK by 4.

Kentucky-75 Tennessee-72

I think UK has been playing better ball as of late. UK by 4. 76-72

UT has too much depth. UK will play hard at Rupp. If Lofton breaks out of his slump...it will be ugly. If not...it will be UT by less than 10.

I think UK has been playing much better lately. Still making mistakes, but they aren't as bad as they were earlier in the season. They will play hard, but the main problem is the talent level just isn't there. A bigger problem tonight is UT. They are a legit top 5 team and it could be ugly. I'll say UT by 15, pulling away in the 2nd half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.