Holmes 74 Franklin Co. 54

I think someone recently posted that Holmes is playing very unselfishly this season. Well I was at the game last night and I will definately agree with that statement. They scored 30 points in the first quarter with team ball building a 20 point lead. #11 does a nice job running the point. They pass the ball very well. In the first quarter they shot lights out and it wasn't that Frankin County was turning the ball over. Holmes was getting stops, rebounding, and running their offense very efficiently.

Franklin County was once again without their best athlete Deron Hicks (out with an ankle injury). He definately would have helped as FC had to replace him with some very green sophomores, but I don't think Hicks playing last night would have made up the difference as I was extremely impressed with Holmes.

I saw them play several times last year and I think they are a much better team this season. I have seen Cov Cath play at full strength (with Bondick) twice this season, and IMO Holmes is better.

If they keep playing like they did last night I expect to be watching them play at Rupp Arena again this March.

Congratulations Dawgs.