Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 74 Lexington Catholic 73

Featured Replies

Miller needs to add alot of weight to make an inpact for the Cats next year....

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I glad I aint the only one that this happened to.....

 

It happens to all of us on Time Warner in the Ashland area.:mad:

Darius did take this one over in the 4th. Miller on the game... 18 pts. 5 steals 5 assists 4 blocks and 6 rebs. Or something close to those numbers. Miller had a nice dunk as well as did the Stewart boy. He is a heck of a player. I was really impressed with him.

Explain this to us?

 

They got outplayed the whole game but as I said Mason made the most clutch plays down the stretch to pull out the W. I dont think Mason played as good as they are capable of tonight.

IMO Mason got lucky this game.. but they made the plays down the stretch to come away with the win....I used to think Mason was heads above everyone else in the state this year but now I believe Lex Cath is right there with them if not better. Congrats Mason on the win:thumb:

 

LC got a few calls to go their way late in the game after MC picked up the pace.

 

I think LC got lucky to pull back ahead by a point.

Miller needs to add alot of weight to make an inpact for the Cats next year....

 

He will under BCG.

 

He has the talent to play and a frame to add on some weight and even be a BIGGER threat.

 

Can't wait until next year when I see him in Kentucky Blue!:banana:

LC got a few calls to go their way late in the game after MC picked up the pace.

 

I think LC got lucky to pull back ahead by a point.

 

There was a foul called with about 3 or 4 minutes to go, cant remember which, that could have been called on Miller but instead was called on Downing. Then Miller got a foul with a minute to go which was his 4th(could have been his 5th). There was some missed calls on both sides so I think it was relatively as close as possible. They let the players decide the outcome which is what everybody wants.:ylsuper:

Congrats to Mason on a great win. Good to see Darius have a good game late. Everyone left their all on the floor so I can't complain. I'm scared to death of Bryan Station considering what they did to Scott County. No, Mason isn't head and shoulders above any of the top four and probably a few others. If anyone is in front of the pack right now it looks like the Defenders. Setty was my player of the game tonight but Mason would have lost without Darius' late game antics. Kind of reminds me of what Vee Sanford did for Catholic the last time. Here's hoping there is a chapter three. Mason County fans should become LexCath fans when the 11th regional tourney rolls along.

They got outplayed the whole game but as I said Mason made the most clutch plays down the stretch to pull out the W. I dont think Mason played as good as they are capable of tonight.

 

Actually, the game was neck and neck the whole way through until the end of the 3rd quarter... both teams played bad pretty consistently then Lex. Cath started hitting shots, and Mason Co. started missing them. Then they hit the shots they needed to get back into it... I don't call it being lucky. They just flat out played like they wanted it more, despite the poor officiating.

 

And how about that no time-out call? The ref that said Setty was out of bounds didn't have the position to call it. Trevor turned sideways and called the TO, and the ref behind him simply couldn't see it... he shouldn't have made the call. I'm glad that didn't end up costing it for them.

Way to go Royals. Without a doubt, the best team in the state.:thumb:

Actually, the game was neck and neck the whole way through until the end of the 3rd quarter... both teams played bad pretty consistently then Lex. Cath started hitting shots, and Mason Co. started missing them. Then they hit the shots they needed to get back into it... I don't call it being lucky. They just flat out played like they wanted it more, despite the poor officiating.

 

And how about that no time-out call? The ref that said Setty was out of bounds didn't have the position to call it. Trevor turned sideways and called the TO, and the ref behind him simply couldn't see it... he shouldn't have made the call. I'm glad that didn't end up costing it for them.

 

I just think Mason looked tired for most of the game(especially where Lex Cath stretched their lead up to about 10-12) except for the final few minutes where Miller started to pick it up and carry the royals. Setty had a great shooting night as well. Maybe the statement that Mason Co. was lucky to win was premature on my part, I just think Lex Cath played the better game. But big time players make big time plays and thats what Miller did consistently in the 4th. By the way, that was a bad call on the no called timeout... but their were several on both sides.

LC got a break when MC called a Time Out and the offical said he steped out of bounds with 20 seconds left up by 2. I thought there were alot of Blown calls but hey the 2 top teams in the Commonwealth going down to the wire what more do you want. I also think it says alot about Mason to be able to play with LC when Miller struggled for mainly 3 quarters . A very nice win for MC, who knows Maybe the 10th and 11th will square off in the First round of the sweet 16???? Guess we will have to wait till FEB.1

  • Author

It's just scary to think that 3 of the top 5 teams in the state: Lex Cath, Bryan Station and Scott Co and only one of those goes to Rupp. Unbelievable.

Way to go Royals. Without a doubt, the best team in the state.:thumb:

 

I'd say there are several teams that would have a say about that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.