Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co 74 Lexington Catholic 73

Featured Replies

Final

 

Royals come back from double digits, Miller hits a shot at the buzzer. I just hope to goodness gracious that the 11th region is far, far, FAR away from the 10th in the Sweet Sixteen draw.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game. Poor officiating in the 4th. Miller took the game over.

Miller was very quiet until late, then he absolutely took over. Great game and good win for the Royals.....congrats :thumb:

I wasn't impressed with Miller until the 4th quarter...they he took over and i enjoyed watching that. The refs were questionable throughout the game but you can't expect much from high school refs.

Great game. Poor officiating in the 4th. Miller took the game over.

 

Agree, that was a pretty good crew too, but they missed some big ones late.

Awesome game. What a 4th quarter by Darius. Gonna be great to see him in a UK uni next season.

That "foul" on Keith Downing for the three point play wasn't even a foul!

But WOW what a game.... glad to finally see Darius take over the game, even if we had to wait til the 4th quarter for him to do it. He stepped it up though and showed us all what he is made of.

IMO Mason got lucky this game.. but they made the plays down the stretch to come away with the win....I used to think Mason was heads above everyone else in the state this year but now I believe Lex Cath is right there with them if not better. Congrats Mason on the win:thumb:

I hate the FCC. The local cable station blocked out WKYT right after the free throw to put LC ahead.

I hate the FCC. The local cable station blocked out WKYT right after the free throw to put LC ahead.

 

I glad I aint the only one that this happened to.....

I glad I aint the only one that this happened to.....

 

I'm glad it didn't happen to me or I would have went NUTS!:D

IMO Mason got lucky this game.. but they made the plays down the stretch to come away with the win....I used to think Mason was heads above everyone else in the state this year but now I believe Lex Cath is right there with them if not better. Congrats Mason on the win:thumb:

 

Explain this to us?

I wasn't impressed with Miller until the 4th quarter...they he took over and i enjoyed watching that. The refs were questionable throughout the game but you can't expect much from high school refs.

 

Even though Miller didn't have big numbers through the first three quarters the Mason County offense was much better when he was in the game. He had some nice assists and didn't try to force anything.

 

I do think Miller need to be stronger around the basket like he was in the fourth quarter. He is a great talent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.