Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 Players in 9th Region

Featured Replies

As I said in the HC/CCH game thread, Sorrell easily has the best all around offensive game in NKY. Its not close.

 

A voice of reason. :thumb:

  • Replies 144
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What numbers? His stats aren't turned in by Holy Cross to the Enquirer. How do you know his numbers are better? If you have some give them to us.

 

Also Sorrell has to be a scorer for Holy Cross or they won't win. The offense runs through him at Holy Cross, so he's going to get more opportunities to score and more shots.

 

I already gave you a stat line on the kid in previous posts. Don't just half-read my posts. Look at his numbers.

 

This week alone he's averaging 34 and 14.

If you have a reason not to like the kid, tell me what it is.

Again--look at his body of work, couple that with cast members and strength of schedule, and you have the most complete player in the ninth region. There is no debate about it. I know everybody has loyalties to their respective schools but try to objectively look at this.

 

I think the Johnson boys from Holmes are the two best players on that team.....

 

I think the Johnson boys from Holmes are the two best players on that team.....

 

IF you mean besides Arrez and Avery, I'm right there with you.

[Erik Thomas-Conner-Speaking of floor general. A spitting image of Coach Hicks past PG Brett LaFalette. He'll have them ready for post season.

 

I liked your top ten everyone seemed to be in a good spot. Considering Eric Thomas to Brett LaFalette I think may be a little out there, in the past ten years I think Brett is one of the top point guards to come out of the 9th.

1. arrez... most athletic best all around.. makes any team good

2. sorrel... hc plays a rigorous schedule and he averges mid twenties in points..

the rest aren't close...

IF being shut down by Arrez forbids you from being at the top of the list, we'd have no list

 

Now that is one hell of a post! :dancingpa

Again--look at his body of work, couple that with cast members and strength of schedule, and you have the most complete player in the ninth region. There is no debate about it. I know everybody has loyalties to their respective schools but try to objectively look at this.

 

I think the Johnson boys from Holmes are the two best players on that team.....

 

Henderson is by far the best player on the Holmes team and in the region, period!!

Henderson is by far the best player on the Holmes team and in the region, period!!

 

 

Pretty sure that most fans in the area, that know basketball, realize this.

Henderson is by far the best player on the Holmes team and in the region, period!!

 

Henderson is by far the best player Holmes has.

 

He's not the best, or even second best player in the region though, and if exclamation points mean something to you, then here's three!!!

Pretty sure that most fans in the area, that know basketball, realize this.

 

So, are you telling me I don't know basketball, or that you just know it that much better than me? :laugh:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Had to laugh a little more, what you posted was pretty funny.

 

FTR, Sorrell did drop 40 odd on the team that just won the LIT.

So, are you telling me I don't know basketball, or that you just know it that much better than me? :laugh:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Had to laugh a little more, what you posted was pretty funny.

 

FTR, Sorrell did drop 40 odd on the team that just won the LIT.

 

Sorrell is a good player and is deserving off the positve talk but I'm curious to know his shooting % although he scores alot he takes alot of shots. Again I'm just curious and he is good!

Sorrell is a good player and is deserving off the positve talk but I'm curious to know his shooting % although he scores alot he takes alot of shots. Again I'm just curious and he is good!

 

He scored 37 against CCH on about 20 shots - pretty efficient.

Henderson is by far the best player Holmes has.

 

He's not the best, or even second best player in the region though, and if exclamation points mean something to you, then here's three!!!

 

We will see you wins POY....it will be Henderson!!!!

We will see you wins POY....it will be Henderson!!!!

 

I agree that he will win it unless Sorrell somehow leads HC to some major upsets come tourney time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.