Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Coury!!

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

Stevenson has actually played a lot better the last two games. I have been really impressed with how he has played recently actually. Coury shouldn't be seeing the court however. Should be Stevenson and Stewart getting the playing time opposite of patterson

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does he have against Stewart?

My fathers comment was " When did Napoleon Dynamite begin playing basketball? " :lol::lol:

 

Thats what I was thinking as well! Vote for Pedro.

Why does this guy continue to start?? He is awful. He has size, but for his size he is a terrible rebounder. I would start Stephenson or Stewart over him any day. At least they have some athleticism!!

 

Agree

While I agree he lacks talent…..Coury consistently hustles and gives great effort, that is more then I can say about some of our supposed “playmakers”.

While I agree he lacks talent…..Coury consistently hustles and gives great effort, that is more then I can say about some of our supposed “playmakers”.

 

You can only make it so far with hustle and effort. That's why he is a walk on....oh and one more reason......

  • Author

I agree that Stephenson isnt a whole lot better than Coury. However, at least Perry has a nice block here and there. Coury looks absolutely lost when he gets the ball. I agree he plays hard, but at a school of UK's prestige, he should not even be getting playing time. Hey Billy G- PLAY STEWART!!!!!! :irked:

Mark Coury....SUCKS

 

 

Mark Coury came to UK as a walk on. I'm sure his intentions were to be a help in practice and maybe progress to the point of actually logging a few minutes of gametime here and there. He has performed what he was put on the team for and then some. I see no reason to knock the kid for that. If you have a problem with him starting, your statement should be Billy G. sucks, not Coury.

Coury is awful. He does try and play hard, but he is just overmatched by every team that UK plays.

While I agree he lacks talent…..Coury consistently hustles and gives great effort, that is more then I can say about some of our supposed “playmakers”.

 

Ramel and Joe have gone all out the last several games. I think they are really "buying in" to BCG's system and there is no doubt they see their careers winding down and want to win.

BCG is starting Coury is starting to prove a point the other guys. IMO

All I keep hearing is how bad Coury and others are. How many people on here have played Division I Basketball. Give these guy's some credit on what they have gone through the past 6 month's. They are really trying and hustling to make BG happy. I will give them all credit they do hustle up and down the court and at times look very good and other times oh wow! We all know we have a bad team lets just try to work through all this and give these guy's a break until we can get some other players healthy. It hurts me as much as the next guy to watch these guy's play and lose however, we will survive and so will Kentucky Basketball. JD

Mark Coury came to UK as a walk on. I'm sure his intentions were to be a help in practice and maybe progress to the point of actually logging a few minutes of gametime here and there. He has performed what he was put on the team for and then some. I see no reason to knock the kid for that. If you have a problem with him starting, your statement should be Billy G. sucks, not Coury.

 

Perfectly said. Blame the coach, not the player!

He always gets beat back on defense and thats why UK gives up so many lay-ups. He can't finish around the basket and I hate it when they feel they need to give him the ball. His shot is terrible I really think Gillespie puts him out there maybe he could hurt opposing big man and take him out of the game.

Stevenson is twice the player Mark Coury is...

 

Agreed. On a scale of 1-10 though, it is not that big of an improvement from 1 to 2.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.