Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State/Kentucky updates...

Featured Replies

side note: MA ROON - WHITE sounds stupid.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this team is definitely starting to play harder now atleast, especially on defense and loose balls. Now if we can just get healthy it would be nice...

Cue....Cyndi Lauper...."I see your true colors shining through"

 

;).

Who's 12?!?!!

How many times are they going to let him push off???

 

Vandy thought the same thing about Patterson....it comes and goes in the SEC. Bad thing for UK, is that they aren't even close to being good enough to overcome anything that can be seen as adversity.

Yeah... it's gonna take some time, so UK fans will have to be patient for awhile, as hard as it may be sometimes.

side note: MA ROON - WHITE sounds stupid.

 

Is it really much worse than "Go Big Blue"? What's a BIG blue?

lol at "officials miss ONE"

It's quite rich reading you guys complaining about officiating.

Is it really much worse than "Go Big Blue"? What's a BIG blue?

 

Do you just wanna get on UK fans about anything they say?

Vandy thought the same thing about Patterson....it comes and goes in the SEC. Bad thing for UK, is that they aren't even close to being good enough to overcome anything that can be seen as adversity.

 

Wow, I could not disagree more. I have seen more growth in this team over the last two games than I would have thought possible. Two weeks ago this team gets blown out by 20. They faced all kinds of adversity tonight and never gave up. I'm not much for moral victories, but I am liking what I'm seeing.

Do you just wanna get on UK fans about anything they say?

 

Only the rediculous things....I mean come on, making fun of someone rooting Maroon-White?

Vandy thought the same thing about Patterson....it comes and goes in the SEC. Bad thing for UK, is that they aren't even close to being good enough to overcome anything that can be seen as adversity.

 

I couldn't agree more about the adversity part...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.