January 16, 200818 yr Billy G needs to take a page out of John Cheney's book and send in a goon to foul Gordon really hard and take him out of the game. I vote Mike Williams. I say Krebs. He is a goon for sure.
January 16, 200818 yr I'm liking the toughness UK is showing out there. They're battling extremely hard and have gotten shafted on several calls tonight, but they haven't backed down. Keep using the board as a natural shield on those up and unders and you negate Narvado's shot blocking ability.
January 16, 200818 yr UK needs to keep being aggressive and rough...........it's their only chance. I like the fight they are showing now though. If the cats are going to get pushed around they had better push back...:fight:
January 16, 200818 yr It's impossible to guard and doesn't looke like a foul really. He won't get away with that in the NBA........and the way Gordon looks tonight, it won't be long before he's there.
January 16, 200818 yr He won't get away with that in the NBA........and the way Gordon looks tonight, it won't be long before he's there. He won't be able to because they will sway that crap out of there. :lol:
January 16, 200818 yr That was cheap... I hate bail out calls..................whichever team they call them on.
January 16, 200818 yr "You got shooter?" "No you got him" "What?" (shot goes up and the put back) "Nevermind" That's taught in grade school
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.