Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State/Kentucky updates...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Australian Open tennis is going on. Everyone is napping and getting ready to watch some good tennis at 3am. :lol:

 

This game is over and everyone who overreacted to the win over Vandy can cancel those Final 4 plans they made.

 

Somewhere someone actually thought it was still possible:lol:

  • Replies 202
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sleep::sleep::sleep: Boring offense. :madman:

Just me or does Varnardo foul on about half his blocks?

They are letting St get away with too much contact.

Just me or does Varnardo foul on about half his blocks?

 

:thumb::thumb: just about, I am not big on harping on the refs, but he is getting way too much body on some of those.

Just me or does Varnardo foul on about half his blocks?

 

I was thinking the samething...I just didn't want somebody to say I crying about the refs...Now I know Im not alone...:D

:thumb::thumb: just about, I am not big on harping on the refs, but he is getting way too much body on some of those.

 

I always harp on refs, but I know it so I try to stay quiet. :D

 

The block they showed 10 times in the first half clearly showed him hacking Patterson's forearm.

:thumb::thumb: just about, I am not big on harping on the refs, but he is getting way too much body on some of those.

 

:thumb: He got Patterson upside the head when he blocked that last one off the glass and then Crawford was fouled on that one right before the T. Both should have been fouls on MSU.

Joe just got elbowed in the mouth/No call...Got called against the cats in Lexington agains vandy...:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.