January 16, 200818 yr Last minute thoughts? It will be nice to sit back and watch this game. After doing updates on RH/Ashland, listening to Mason Co/Campbell Co AND kinda watching the Cincinnati/Notre Dame game. It will be nice to focus on ONE game for the next two hours. :lol: The Cats just need to come out with the same passion they played with against Vandy, GET THE BALL TO PP!
January 16, 200818 yr I like the 6 ft drive by Bradly... And the shot by Coury/At least he is attacking...better than a turnover...Joe C has to get more involved...
January 16, 200818 yr If this pace continues, Kentucky loses by 20. They need to tighten up on defense, cause they will not continue to get bank shot 3's.
January 16, 200818 yr Am I the only one that thing Coury looks like Napoleon Dynamite? I have said that before...:creepy:
January 16, 200818 yr If this pace continues, Kentucky loses by 20. They need to tighten up on defense, cause they will not continue to get bank shot 3's. I agree...But Miss St. is hot right now...
January 16, 200818 yr Author Calling on the Camel...can you find a picture of Napoleon and a recent picture of Coury with his long curly hair and put them up...we need a debate.
January 16, 200818 yr Joe has got to take the ball to the hoop...Billy G said he doesn't care if the cats charge...I like that...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.