January 16, 200818 yr The refs ....pathetic!! No! really they were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:irked: ...and it cost the Cats the game....if you are going to say that, you should concede that it cost Vandy the game this past weekend.
January 16, 200818 yr The refs ....pathetic!! No! really they were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:irked: I must applaude the UK fans for all of the excuses they can come up with for their losses:cry:
January 16, 200818 yr ...and it cost the Cats the game....if you are going to say that, you should concede that it cost Vandy the game this past weekend. Ill concede nothing my friend!!
January 16, 200818 yr I must applaude the UK fans for all of the excuses they can come up with for their losses:cry:I am not a big UK homer by any means but sometimes the refs can seem pretty one sided for or against any team. Tonight they weren't doing UK any favors....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.