Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State/Kentucky updates...

Featured Replies

It's quite rich reading you guys complaining about officiating.

 

The commentators have mentioned several bad calls in the last two minutes. If they're saying it, its not just the fans.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I could not disagree more. I have seen more growth in this team over the last two games than I would have thought possible. Two weeks ago this team gets blown out by 20. They faced all kinds of adversity tonight and never gave up. I'm not much for moral victories, but I am liking what I'm seeing.

 

So with this progression you should be expecting a tourney birth....I on the other hand, don't....if they indeed lose this one, it will take something out of them....every close, hard fought loss does that. Especially after a big win.

The commentators have mentioned several bad calls in the last two minutes. If they're saying it, its not just the fans.

 

Two...

Only the rediculous things....I mean come on, making fun of someone rooting Maroon-White?

 

And about the fouls. It was a poorly officiated game no way around it. Did it cost UK the game no way.

Compared to who coach K?

 

Does Coach K coach for UK or State? :sssh:

And about the fouls. It was a poorly officiated game no way around it. Did it cost UK the game no way.

 

Exactly what was said about the Vandy game. Therefore, after two SEC games, they had better get used to it.

So with this progression you should be expecting a tourney birth....I on the other hand, don't....if they indeed lose this one, it will take something out of them....every close, hard fought loss does that. Especially after a big win.

 

Whoa, big guy. I never mentioned a tourney berth--I simply said they have grown more than I thought they would. You said they were no where near being good enough to overcome adversity, while IMO they have done that very thing tonight.

Exactly what was said about the Vandy game. Therefore, after two SEC games, they had better get used to it.

 

Fans complain thats what they do. At least UK fans. :D

Whoa, big guy. I never mentioned a tourney berth--I simply said they have grown more than I thought they would. You said they were no where near being good enough to overcome adversity, while IMO they have done that very thing tonight.

 

They have battled it nicely...but to OVERCOME it, is to win....they are not doing that/

Fans complain thats what they do. At least UK fans. :D

 

Many fans do, I realize that.

Does Coach K coach for UK or State? :sssh:

 

Team USA:rolleyes:

Many fans do, I realize that.

 

Then why are you making a big deal out of us complaining about the refs when they called a bad game?

Bah... Cats showed some fight, but just couldn't get it done.

 

Good MSU team, short bench, questionable calls didn't help.

They have battled it nicely...but to OVERCOME it, is to win....they are not doing that/

 

It's impossible to win...when you got to play 5 against 7-8...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just joking...:D

Because savvy fans, LIKE YOU, shouldn't.....UK played hard, in a game they had a chance to win, it was a dogfight. And since you said the officiating was bad on both sides, it's not worth complaining about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.