Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State/Kentucky updates...

Featured Replies

At least Ramel wants to make sure that no one else has a chance to blow the game, that's nice of him.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HT=gambler and a playah

 

SOMEONE DO ME! Wait, that came out wrong. :lol:

 

Your not right...:D

At least Ramel wants to make sure that no one else has a chance to blow the game, that's nice of him.

 

So he should pass on the WIDE open 3?

I meant the real Ricky P. :D

 

Well fine then.

 

HT=model employee and a loving significant other to his g/f. :walk:

So he should pass on the WIDE open 3?

 

Yep, he needs to keep passing it, so we can get on him for not taking the wide open 3. :lol:

Well fine then.

 

HT=model employee and a loving significant other to his g/f. :walk:

 

Thats better. :lol:

I have been impressed with the effort of Crawford. Not sure I remember a game with him playing this hard.

WEAK call. Can't even play semi-close D.

61-55 MS. If I was Billy G I would put them on the line everytime

People are getting on Bradley. But I mean some of those three's he has taken is not that bad of shots. Considering he is 1 of only 3 options we have on offense, the shots he has taken is not to bad. I really should say 1 of 2 options because Patterson can't shoot over that guy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.