Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 69 Villanova 66

Featured Replies

Huge Win....:dancingpa

Bearcats have been playing great ball! Good for them!!

Wow..Didn't Nove just beat Pitt the other night?? Congrats to UC are they now 3-1 in the Big East?

Big Suprise.... I am talking about the Bearcats success in the Big East. Mick is doing a heck of a job.

What a great effort from UC. Vaughn and Reynolds for Nova were putting on a show all night back and forth. I'm a little pumped, so I'll say more when I calm down... :lol:

What a great effort from UC. Vaughn and Reynolds for Nova were putting on a show all night back and forth. I'm a little pumped, so I'll say more when I calm down... :lol:

 

I was def thinking about you as I watched the game off and on. Saying I was making a little bit of noise in the house is being kind. Having watched this team when they struggled early in the year with 28 people in the stands. Now a full house, a win over a ranked team. Can't wait to see how the rest of conference season unfolds. :thumb:

Wins @UL and at home against Cuse and Nova since New Year's Day. Wow.

 

Finally an Alvin Mitchell breakout game. 12 huge points, and a few great defensive plays at the top of the 3-2 zone.

 

Rashad Bishop might be one of the most mellow people I've ever met. No surprise there was ice water in his veins with 20 seconds left and down 1. Add to that it was his only points on the night.

 

I'm glad you made some noise for me HC. Sitting down there and not being allowed to cheer has killed me the last two games... :lol:

 

I'm glad you made some noise for me HC. Sitting down there and not being allowed to cheer has killed me the last two games... :lol:

 

Well after that debacle at the Fieldhouse last night, I wasn't able to make any noise because of a young one sitting next to me in the stands. SO I made sure to make up for it tonight. :lol:

 

Cannot wait til Tuesday and see how this team does in another tough road test at Notre Dame.

Wow Cinci has definitely done something to turn things around the last few games. They are definitely on the way up!

Will this be the turning point where the bitter UC fans return to the SHOE?

 

GREAT job by UC and Cronin.

Huge win for UC lets see if they can keep it up.

Wow..Didn't Nove just beat Pitt the other night?? Congrats to UC are they now 3-1 in the Big East?

They beat Pitt with Pitt being down two starters.

They did lose to DePaul...

 

Nova is a good matchup for UC, because they really don't have a lot of size.

 

UC is getting better...

 

Is Scottie Reynolds the only player in colege hoops who is allowed to dribble while giving people stiffarms...he leads with a push-off a lot of times.

Nova is a good matchup for UC, because they really don't have a lot of size.

 

I'll agree with everything but that. UC has matched up well with size. It's the smaller teams that have given them trouble...

What a great effort from UC. Vaughn and Reynolds for Nova were putting on a show all night back and forth. I'm a little pumped, so I'll say more when I calm down... :lol:

 

You should be pumped.....:thumb: Cincy is looking pretty good these days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.