Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 69 Villanova 66

Featured Replies

Probably right...I have not seen UC play a bunch this year.

 

Nova is not what they have been over the last few years but still a pretty decent team...they don't have a lot of size...

Probably right...I have not seen UC play a bunch this year.

 

Nova is not what they have been over the last few years but still a pretty decent team...they don't have a lot of size...

 

The one guy they do have is out with a stress fracture in his ankle. Casiem Drummond is a pretty solid big in that system if healthy...

So I was just thinking about this... What will it take, what does UC have to do, for people to start to say that they are "back." Is it a few wins like this or is it not really until they can get back to the NCAA's? Just a thought...

So I was just thinking about this... What will it take, what does UC have to do, for people to start to say that they are "back." Is it a few wins like this or is it not really until they can get back to the NCAA's? Just a thought...

I think UC is "back" when Vaughn is a SR and this class of Bishop, Biggie, Mitchell, Davis, Wilks and Belton are JR's. Mick has built a solid foundation, but there will still be a lot of inconsistent performances over the next year or two. A simple look at UL, Cuse and Nova falling to this UC team should do plenty to drive my point home...

Though it will be tough in the Big East, I am hoping that at some point, they can get back that swagger and that intimidation factor that they used to have, when it was an overwhelming task going to play at Cincinnati and intimidating when they walked into your gym. Part of that may have been different style of play/attitude also I guess...

Though it will be tough in the Big East, I am hoping that at some point, they can get back that swagger and that intimidation factor that they used to have, when it was an overwhelming task going to play at Cincinnati and intimidating when they walked into your gym. Part of that may have been different style of play/attitude also I guess...

That "swagger" is on its way back...

That "swagger" is on its way back...

 

:thumb:

I think UC is "back" when Vaughn is a SR and this class of Bishop, Biggie, Mitchell, Davis, Wilks and Belton are JR's. Mick has built a solid foundation, but there will still be a lot of inconsistent performances over the next year or two. A simple look at UL, Cuse and Nova falling to this UC team should do plenty to drive my point home...

 

And Gates will be a sophomore along with Wright and Wilks. And Aldridge will give you another banger inside. :thumb:

Another good win for the Bearcats. Mick has them playing real well.

And Gates will be a sophomore along with Wright and Wilks. And Aldridge will give you another banger inside. :thumb:

Wilks will be a JR... ;)

Do they crack the top 25?

Not at 8-8... :lol:

Not at 8-8... :lol:

 

I meant 125...

 

Shows you how much I'm paying attention to college basketball. Man, they suck... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.