Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seattle @ Green Bay...Predictions

Who Wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Packers
      70%
      22
    • Seahawks
      29%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a game that I think the Seahawks can win. I really like the way Seattle plays. But GB has a guy that knows how to win in Brett Farve. They have a good running back in Ryan Grant and a good D. IMO Seattle has alot of guys with playoff experience therefore I think they win the game.

 

Seahawks 27

Packers 17

Let's go Seahawks!!!!!!!!! :dancingpa

I like the Packers coming off a bye week at home. Right now the weather calls for a high of 25 which I think will also help the Packers. Seattle is definately capable of winning this game but I'll take Green Bay 28-24.

Packers 24

Seahawks 20

I like the homefield advantage for Green Bay. I think Favre is playing great and the emergence of the running game with Ryan Grant makes them that much tougher to beat at Lambeau in January. I also like the Packers defense at home against the Seahawks. I'm not sold that Seattle will be able to run the ball enough to stay balanced...I think the Packers can make them one-dimensional and win the game.

I am going with Seattle 27-24.

Which teams QB can play with the most good decisions. The reason I stated this both of these guys can really hurt their teams. Hawks D has carried them lately.

 

 

Seahawks 31

Packers 21

I think both are very good and both will be very tough to beat in the NFC Championship game. I think the Pack rolls however...31-21 packers.

Packers in a close one...

Pack 20

Seahawks 14

 

All about the home field advantage. The Pats rarely lose at home in the playoffs

Brett Favre is da man !!! Da Pack 35 Seahawks 17.

Pack - 20

Hawks - 17

I thin the Pack will win this one because of #4...

 

Packers - 24

Seahawks - 14

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.