Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY Giants @ Dallas...Predictions

Who Wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Boys
      60%
      28
    • G-Men
      39%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was talking about Dallas' offense. I know that Eli has had 2 good games in a row but he's done nothing like this over his career to indicate that it'll continue. Sorry, but until he proves otherwise I just can't take him on the road against a team like Dallas.

 

 

Dallas may be without their best weapon. TO is still limping around. Also, it seems Wade Phillips is more interested in saving him for the next round. :lol:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dallas may be without their best weapon. TO is still limping around. Also, it seems Wade Phillips is more interested in saving him for the next round. :lol:

 

That could definately hurt Dallas' cause. It isn't that I think that the Giants can't beat the Cowboys. It's more like a lot of people were with Peyton, until he actually beat the Patriots in the playoffs it was hard to pick the Colts. Same thing with Eli, until he does it I just can't pick him.

That could definately hurt Dallas' cause. It isn't that I think that the Giants can't beat the Cowboys. It's more like a lot of people were with Peyton, until he actually beat the Patriots in the playoffs it was hard to pick the Colts. Same thing with Eli, until he does it I just can't pick him.

 

 

I'm not saying you should believe in the Giants. I'm just pointing out why I do. :D

I've been telling the Dallas folks here that the Giants have the Cowboys number for 18 weeks. I hope week 19 is the charm!

 

Giants 38

Cowboys 31

This one is a tough call. The Giants are playing good but when is the last time Eli has had 3 straight good games? How hurt is T.O.? How is Romo's thumb? This will be Romo's first playoff game since the drop! I'll take the Cowboys but I think it will be really close!

NYG 21

DAL 20

Cowboys 23 Giants 17 - Eli throws an interception in the endzone to end the final drive.

I'm not saying you should believe in the Giants. I'm just pointing out why I do. :D

 

:thumb:

G-MEN!!!!!

Cowboys by 9.

Cowboys 23 Giants 17 - Eli throws an interception in the endzone to end the final drive.

 

Eli has led the Giants to quite a few game winning 4th quarter drives...he's clutch in the 4th.

 

*See Denver a couple of years ago for a perfect example.

Eli has led the Giants to quite a few game winning 4th quarter drives...he's clutch in the 4th.

 

*See Denver a couple of years ago for a perfect example.

 

If it comes down to the last possession, I'd rather have Rick Romo at QB than Eli....unless he has to hold for the winning field goal. ;)

TO is back, Jessica Simpson is not coming to the game, I do not trust Eli, I go with the 'Boys by about 14 in this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.