Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY Giants @ Dallas...Predictions

Who Wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Boys
      60%
      28
    • G-Men
      39%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If it comes down to the last possession, I'd rather have Rick Romo at QB than Eli....unless he has to hold for the winning field goal. ;)

 

I'd like to see the #'s compared to each other. I'd say Eli has led his team to as many if not more than last minute 4th quarter game tying/winning drives than Rick.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No real basis, just a gut feeling that the Giants pull this one out.

No real basis, just a gut feeling that the Giants pull this one out.

 

I hope you are right. I think if the Giants can somehow pull off this upset...they can go to the superbowl...and then anything is possible.

I'd like to see the #'s compared to each other. I'd say Eli has led his team to as many if not more than last minute 4th quarter game tying/winning drives than Rick.

 

I would hope so. I am guessing Eli has played in, at the least, twice as many games as Romo.

I think Dallas will have their game face on this week after a week off to think about how bad they have been the last 3 or 4 games. It is hard to beat a team 3 times in one year but I said before the season started that Dallas would win the super bowl so I'm not backing away now.

 

Dallas-27

Giants-20

I would hope so. I am guessing Eli has played in, at the least, twice as many games as Romo.

 

In their time that they've both been starters I'd bet that Eli has as many or more also.

I like the Boys in this one,27-17.

Cowboys 24

Giants 21

I'm taking Dallas because they are my favorite team, I am a homer, and I want them to win.

 

Dallas 35

NY 24

It's Game Day "GO COWBOYS" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.