Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY Giants @ Dallas...Predictions

Who Wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Boys
      60%
      28
    • G-Men
      39%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Giants should really know how to play the Boys as they lost to them twice during the season. Week 1 35-45. Week 10 20-31. The Boys have really been stuggling of late and haven't had a good game in a while. I look for this to be very close and down to the wire.

 

Cowboys 24

Giants 20

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cowboys haven't looked all that great lately but I wasn't impressed with New York at all against the Bucs. I don't see Eli keeping it together for 2 weeks in a row on the road in the playoffs. Cowboys 34-21.

Giants 28

Cowboys 27

I thought the Giants would get Dallas the second time around, and they didn't, so I'm going to pick them again. The Giants have been playing well lately, while Dallas has slipped some. I think the Giants will get them.

Seeing as how Dallas is going to win the Superbowl, they will win this game.

The Cowboys haven't looked all that great lately but I wasn't impressed with New York at all against the Bucs. I don't see Eli keeping it together for 2 weeks in a row on the road in the playoffs. Cowboys 34-21.

 

You aren't impressed with the Giants dominating the Bucs? What else could they have done better? THey shut down Garcia, they ran well eventually and Eli was darn near flawless.

I am going with the Cowboys in this one, 27-20.

You aren't impressed with the Giants dominating the Bucs? What else could they have done better? THey shut down Garcia, they ran well eventually and Eli was darn near flawless.

 

No, I haven't thought too much of the Bucs all season--although I thought they'd win this game. They were easily the most fragile of all the playoff teams. Eli played great against them but he's given no indication whatsoever that he'll continue to do it when the pressure is at it's highest. Dallas has a lot more weapons than Tampa.

I'm taking Dallas because of the rest and being at home. With that said, I would LOVE to see the Giants win the game and see what kind of excuses everyone makes for Romo.

The Giants win this one as they continue to play well on the road.

 

Giants 20

 

Dallas 10

No, I haven't thought too much of the Bucs all season--although I thought they'd win this game. They were easily the most fragile of all the playoff teams. Eli played great against them but he's given no indication whatsoever that he'll continue to do it when the pressure is at it's highest. Dallas has a lot more weapons than Tampa.

 

 

Dallas has more weapons than Tampa on D? Tampa has the #1 pass D in the league.

 

Eli has had a QB rating over 116 for the past two games vs two top 5 defenses.

I'm taking Dallas because of the rest and being at home. With that said, I would LOVE to see the Giants win the game and see what kind of excuses everyone makes for Romo.

 

 

:dancingpa

The Giants win this one as they continue to play well on the road.

 

Giants 20

 

Dallas 10

 

It would be unreal if the Giants could manage to hold the Cowboys to 10 points.

Dallas has more weapons than Tampa on D? Tampa has the #1 pass D in the league.

 

Eli has had a QB rating over 116 for the past two games vs two top 5 defenses.

 

I was talking about Dallas' offense. I know that Eli has had 2 good games in a row but he's done nothing like this over his career to indicate that it'll continue. Sorry, but until he proves otherwise I just can't take him on the road against a team like Dallas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.