Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movies That Made You Cry.

Featured Replies

I'll admit it and there is nothing to be ashamed of, I cried during the Passion of the Christ, the ending of Armaggedon and when Will Smith is forced to kill his dog in I Am Legend. Also, call me a nerd but there are a couple parts in the ending of the third Lord of the Rings, like when Frodo is getting on the ship and saying goodbye to all the other hobbits that bring a tear to my eye.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll admit it and there is nothing to be ashamed of, I cried during the Passion of the Christ, the ending of Armaggedon and when Will Smith is forced to kill his dog in I Am Legend. .

 

 

Thanks for ruining that for those of us who haven't seen the movie yet. :irked:

Sounder, Old Yeller, The Green Mile, The Passion of The Christ, Brian's Song. I know there are many others, but I can't think of them this early.

The Green Mile, Brians Song, Something for Joey, there are several more just drawing a blank. JD

Even though there's no crying in baseball, there's a couple of scenes in Field of Dreams that might even make a manly guy like me get a speck of dirt in my eye...

Passion of the Christ

Brians Song

Old Yeller

Love Story (yes, I am telling my age and admitting that I shed tear at a "chick flick",...... it impressed my girlfriend at the time though;).....:D)

Rudy ( pepperII's post reminded me of that one)

 

 

 

I know that there were more that I am not thinking of right now. One that a lot are mentioning is "The Green Mile", I have not seen that movie, I may have to rent it now. I have always heard that it was great and I just haven't thought of it at the time to rent it or get the dvd.

When they carry Rudy off the field......

When they carry Rudy off the field......

 

I knew there were more that I had forgotten.....:thumb:, I'll have to add that to my list.

"Rocky II" at the end, when he says, "Yo Adrian, we did it!"

 

"Hoosiers" in a couple spots, but especially when they do the prayer in the locker room before the state final.

 

"To Kill A Mockingbird" tears me up. "Good Will Hunting" does as well.

 

As I get older, I find more movies doing these things to me, but these aforementioned ones have always gotten me.

Penny Serenade, You will cry too. 1941 Cary Grant. I was lucky enough to find this on DVD.

Saving Private Ryan (ending scene with the "old" Private Ryan.

We Were Soldiers (Telegram scene, Col. Moore and Joe Galloway's "survivor's guilt")

To Kill A Mockingbird ("Boo was our neighbor. He gave us two soap dolls, a broken watch and chain, a knife,...... and our lives.)

 

As I get older, I find more movies doing these things to me, but these aforementioned ones have always gotten me.

 

 

Yeah I have noticed this too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.