Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Kentucky's SEC Record

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going with 9-7...

 

That's about what I was thinking. With Jasper and Meeks back, I think UK will improve. But, more importantly, the SEC isn't very good this year, IMO. The conference might prove me wrong, but as of now, I just don't see any games that UK will be completely overmatched with the exception of Tennessee and even they aren't as good as people were expecting. I was thinking from 8-8 to 10-6, so I split the difference and go 9-7.

16-0

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k

 

Really I take 8-8, the way things look right now.

I'm going with 9-7...

 

:eek::scared:

That's about what I was thinking. With Jasper and Meeks back, I think UK will improve. But, more importantly, the SEC isn't very good this year, IMO. The conference might prove me wrong, but as of now, I just don't see any games that UK will be completely overmatched with the exception of Tennessee and even they aren't as good as people were expecting. I was thinking from 8-8 to 10-6, so I split the difference and go 9-7.

 

:thumb:

9-7 I think is very wishful thinking. I would say that Cats will go 5-11. I hope I am wrong and would be more than happy to eat some crow and this be the worst prediction I have ever made!

8-8 I am crossing my fingers that they find that switch that I keep wainting on them to flip and turn this thing around.

16-0:cool:

Who will they beat??????????????????????????????

 

You can start your list with Vanderbilt.

 

12-4 isn't sounding so stupid now, is it?:thumb:

7-9 I think the CATS finish under 500

7-9 I think the CATS finish under 500

 

They're at 1.000 for now. :thumb:

7-9 would give KY an overall record of 13-16. I'm not that optimistic, I would say 4-12 and overall 10-19.

 

What record would get UK into the NIT? Does anyone know what teams they usually take record wise?

 

The best quote ever came from someone on here "Good bye ten loss Tubby and hello ten win Billy"

 

Who would have though it and the beginning of the season?

 

To make the NIT a team Must be 500 or better overall! 13-16 UK's season would end in the SEC Tourney!

12-4

 

You can start your list with Vanderbilt.

 

12-4 isn't sounding so stupid now, is it?:thumb:

 

Give Wireman his props. Only one to call it.

:dancingpa

Give Wireman his props. Only one to call it.

:dancingpa

 

I appreciate it :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.