Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Kentucky's SEC Record

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you being serious?

 

Wireman is convinced this team is going to win 20, somehow, someway. While I think supporting your team through thick and thin is a rare and admirable quality, this team wouldn't win 20 games if they were allowed to play 40 or 50 games this year.

Are you being serious?

 

:thumb:

Are you being serious?

 

I hope not..

 

If this UK team can win 20 games...................................

12-4

 

 

Good Lord...

 

The way they have been playing they won win a game but for some odd reason I think well see some sort a of turnaround in a weak SEC and the cats go 10-6.

Good Lord...

 

The way they have been playing they won win a game but for some odd reason I think well see some sort a of turnaround in a weak SEC and the cats go 10-6.

 

Who will they beat??????????????????????????????

Who will they beat??????????????????????????????

 

 

They have the talent to beat anyone in the SEC when everyone is 100% heathy, including Tennesse. I know I may sound like an idiot but I really do believe that. The SEC aint no powerhouse this year either. But in order for them to go 10-6, Coury, and Porter will have to play little to none.

  • Author
They have the talent to beat anyone in the SEC when everyone is 100% heathy, including Tennesse. I know I may sound like an idiot but I really do believe that. The SEC aint no powerhouse this year either. But in order for them to go 10-6, Coury, and Porter will have to play little to none.

 

I agree. :thumb:

They have the talent to beat anyone in the SEC when everyone is 100% heathy, including Tennesse. I know I may sound like an idiot but I really do believe that. The SEC aint no powerhouse this year either. But in order for them to go 10-6, Coury, and Porter will have to play little to none.

 

No, but Vandy is going to be tough ( plus when was the last time UK beat them ) UT is real tough, and Ole Miss isn't bad this year either. I don't see Kentucky going 10-6 in the SEC, sorry. The only double digits UK should pick up in the SEC should be their L's...

6-10

No, but Vandy is going to be tough ( plus when was the last time UK beat them ) UT is real tough, and Ole Miss isn't bad this year either. I don't see Kentucky going 10-6 in the SEC, sorry. The only double digits UK should pick up in the SEC should be their L's...

 

 

 

Every game for UK will be tough but winnable.

 

Agree to disagree.

:thumb:

No, but Vandy is going to be tough ( plus when was the last time UK beat them ).

 

What are you implying about Tubby? :jump:

They have not had one yet so I'm thinking they'll put together a little bit of a run at some point and play some good basketball. With that said, I'll say 7-9. If they don't put together a run then it could be very ugly.

Kentucky will have to fight for EVERY win they get this year in the ACC, I'm also going with 10-6, we will win some games we aren't supposed to win, including Florida.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.