Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Kentucky's SEC Record

Featured Replies

Kentucky will have to fight for EVERY win they get this year in the ACC, I'm also going with 10-6, we will win some games we aren't supposed to win, including Florida.

 

I've watched Florida play and I'm not so sure that we aren't supposed to win against them. They aren't very good.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are you implying about Tubby? :jump:

 

I was making a joke..

What are you implying about Tubby? :jump:

 

:p:p:p

Kentucky will have to fight for EVERY win they get this year in the ACC, I'm also going with 10-6, we will win some games we aren't supposed to win, including Florida.

 

How many more ACC teams does Kentucky play? :p

I was making a joke..

 

More like you were making a valid point (shocking I know), and in the process hurt your stance that Tubby was SOOO great.

 

You like to spin facts, but its tough to spin them both ways at the same time.

More like you were making a valid point (shocking I know), and in the process hurt your stance that Tubby was SOOO great.

 

You like to spin facts, but its tough to spin them both ways at the same time.

 

No I was actually making a joke. And I also do think Tubby is great :thumb: :thumb:

I was making a joke..

 

You was making a joke but telling the truth. It has been a while since Tubby beat Vandy or Florida.

12-4

 

I be honest, for some reason I think we get it going and ended up with a winning record in the SEC. However I not sure if it will be that good though. I think 10 and 6 at best...

6-10 Remainder of season.

 

12-17 Season.

 

0-1 SEC Tourney.

 

And no post season invite, imo.

6-10 Remainder of season.

 

12-17 Season.

 

0-1 SEC Tourney.

 

And no post season invite, imo.

 

Looks about right...

 

And UK fans wanted Tubby out of Kentucky, man oh man...

  • Author
Looks about right...

 

And UK fans wanted Tubby out of Kentucky, man oh man...

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope not..

 

If this UK team can win 20 games...................................

 

......you'll say it was due to Tubby's players. Then I would do what I do when I read any of your posts: :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.