Lee Co 66 Wolfe Co 51

ARC

Lee Co's Tyler Campbell scored 20 as he found gaps in the pesky Wolfe Co defense after the first quarter of play. 6'6" Pelfrey intimidated the much shorter Wolves and Gus Wise chipped in 18 off the bench. Charles sat most of the game in foul trouble but hit all 4 of his shots from the field for 10 pts.

WOLFE CO. — Campbell 11, Terrill 2, Lutes 5, Wilson 13, Hayes 14, Miller 2, Graham 4.

LEE CO. — Drake 10, Charles 10, Campbell 20, Pelfry 8, Wise 18.

I was at the game and from what I seen. The Wolves were doing great the first quarter. But then Lee Co. got a steal and hit a three and then the Wolves got down or something cause they wasn't playing with their high emotion that they usually do. Good win for Lee Co. Cant wait for the rematch.

Lee was deadly accurate from 3-point range and several defensive lapses by the Wolves led to some easy baskets for Lee. The Wolves couldn't buy a basket. Lee just flat out played better. A big goal of the Wolves was to contain Charles and they were able to do this. Unfortunately, for the Wolves ,T. Campbell was able to come through with several great 3-point baskets and Drake was able to drive down the open lane for several one-handed gimmes. I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Lee was deadly accurate from 3-point range and several defensive lapses by the Wolves led to some easy baskets for Lee. The Wolves couldn't buy a basket. Lee just flat out played better. A big goal of the Wolves was to contain Charles and they were able to do this. Unfortunately, for the Wolves ,T. Campbell was able to come through with several great 3-point baskets and Drake was able to drive down the open lane for several one-handed gimmes. I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Charles and Wise hit the treys. The Wolves left T. Campbell wide open right under the basket all night long. Drake penetrated straight down the lane several times. It kind of looked like Wolfe only had 4 players on D.

Charles sat out half the game due to a couple of cheap offensive fouls, but still finished with 10 pts (4 for 4 shooting), 5 boards, 5 assists and a couple of steals.

Wolfe seemed to focus all of the D in the backcourt. One long pass upcourt resulted in a 3 on 2 situation consistently. I personally think that it will be difficult for the Wolves to overcome Lee's size in the paint. It spreads their defense a little thin, especially if they're focusing on Charles on the perimeter.

Games like this help the young Bobcats.

See ya in Feb.