January 3, 200818 yr Agree there should be a lot of options out there, as there's a lot of average/poor QB's in the league. One option I didn't here is Philly, as it kinda' sounds like McNabb's party may be over there!! Kolb...
January 3, 200818 yr Every team that doesn't have Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees or Carson Palmer. No Tony Romo?
January 3, 200818 yr ^ Yes Romo and Rawburger too. :irked: I'm not a big Worthlessburger fan either?:thumb:
January 3, 200818 yr Woodson will go to the Seahawks or to Tampa. I don't expect Andre to go to high up.Bucs? I'd love to have him here, but I don't see it. Garcia has a few more years left and Luke McCown is being groomed as his replacement long term. When and if Simms is ready to go, he will be the 3rd string and I don't see the Bucs releasing Gradkowski for Woodson. Been wrong before though.
January 3, 200818 yr Woodson will go to the Seahawks or to Tampa. I don't expect Andre to go to high up. Seahawks have way too many glaring needs to take a QB in the 1st... They'll be looking for Alexander's replacement long before they get Hasselbeck's... And they probably won't even be doing that this year.
January 3, 200818 yr I'm not a big Worthlessburger fan either?:thumb: And I'm not a Carson "No Show Daly" fan either.
January 3, 200818 yr Bucs? I'd love to have him here, but I don't see it. Garcia has a few more years left and Luke McCown is being groomed as his replacement long term. When and if Simms is ready to go, he will be the 3rd string and I don't see the Bucs releasing Gradkowski for Woodson. Been wrong before though. Completely forgot about Simms. Still, I think that Garcia, depending how he does in the playoffs, will be traded and the Bucs draft Woodson for a backup(2nd or 3rd string). I've been wrong a lot. Seahawks have way too many glaring needs to take a QB in the 1st... They'll be looking for Alexander's replacement long before they get Hasselbeck's... And they probably won't even be doing that this year. Seattle needs another backup. Hassleback is good and may be there for another few years. Alexander is becoming an injury away from being a backup, himself. So, the seahawks could draft an RB.
January 3, 200818 yr That's not his name. It's NOT???? Come on now you know it is!! You can admit it now that no one is watching or looking. :lol:
January 3, 200818 yr Bears, Dolphins, Lions, Cheifs, Ravens, Falcans, and maybe the Vikings would be all good picks. He is probably the 3rd or 4th QB taken after Brohm, Matt Ryan, and it is a toss up I heard between Woodson and Henne of Michigan. Woodson should definitely go before Henne. More size and a stronger arm in my opinion. They also both played a common oppenent in Florida where Woodson and 5 TDs and no picks while Henne had 3 TDs and 2 picks. Woodson should go before Henne. I think that it'll be a toss up between Ryan and Woodson. Personally, I'd REALLY like to see Woodson get drafted by the Vikings. They've got a great running game and O-line and a defense that can play some pretty good D. They are just 1 QB away from making a huge run in the playoffs.
January 4, 200818 yr I am looking for him to go to a place to where he doesnt get thrown in to early. He needs time to learn and develope.
January 4, 200818 yr Every team that doesn't have Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees or Carson Palmer. Exactly...
January 4, 200818 yr Seattle needs another backup. Hassleback is good and may be there for another few years. Alexander is becoming an injury away from being a backup, himself. So, the seahawks could draft an RB. They've got Wallace and Frye... While not one of the better QBs in the NFL, Frye does at least have NFL starting experience... And Wallace has always been very effective when coming in... Drafting a QB is a waste of a pick right now.
January 4, 200818 yr I am looking for him to go to a place to where he doesnt get thrown in to early. He needs time to learn and develope. I agree with you but it just depends who they have right now. If Woodson were to step into a situation like in Miami or Carolina, there is very HIGH chance he'll be thrown in early whether we like it or not.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.