Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Find a Home for Woodson!

Featured Replies

Chicago? The qb carousel here could open a spot immediately

 

Minnesota? Tavaris Jackson is not the answer in Minnesota. Peterson and that O-line could be perfect for Woodson.

 

Baltimore? With Billick out the Ravens may be wanting to revamp this offense.

 

Carolina? Testaverde should be pulling in his Social Security and with Steve Smith( if he does not get traded) would be a nice option.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him to go to Detroit and learn under Kitna like Carson did. Also, it would not hurt at all to have both Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson to throw to...

Every team that doesn't have Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Drew Brees or Carson Palmer.

Detroit, San Fran, Baltimore, KC, Miami, Carolina

Detroit, Bears, Giants ( I can't stand Eli Manning and I honestly think Woodson would fit them a lot better ), Chiefs, Miami, and maybe the Bills...

What about the Bengals?Backup for Palmer?

 

You want the Bengals to waste a 1st maybe 2nd round draft pick to draft a back up QB for Carson Palmer???????? No Way.

Bears, Dolphins, Lions, Cheifs, Ravens, Falcans, and maybe the Vikings would be all good picks. He is probably the 3rd or 4th QB taken after Brohm, Matt Ryan, and it is a toss up I heard between Woodson and Henne of Michigan.

  • Author

Chiefs appear to be sticking with Croyle atleast one more year. I'd like to see them go with Jake Long OT to shore up that line.

Detroit, Bears, Giants ( I can't stand Eli Manning and I honestly think Woodson would fit them a lot better ), Chiefs, Miami, and maybe the Bills...

 

Heck, I think Lorenzon could do the job better than Eli, as Colin Cowherd said the other day, Eli is Jan Brady

Agree there should be a lot of options out there, as there's a lot of average/poor QB's in the league. One option I didn't here is Philly, as it kinda' sounds like McNabb's party may be over there!!

You want the Bengals to waste a 1st maybe 2nd round draft pick to draft a back up QB for Carson Palmer???????? No Way.

 

I don't See Palmer staying in the Queen City to much Longer...;)I wouldn't consider it a waste at all...

Woodson will go to the Seahawks or to Tampa. I don't expect Andre to go to high up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.