Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 69 Tenn Tech 47

Featured Replies

Patterson reminds me a lot of an Al Horford type guy.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good win for the Cats. Hope this is a turning point for BG

Patterson reminds me a lot of an Al Horford type guy.

 

Without the annoying smugness.

Patterson reminds me a lot of an Al Horford type guy.

 

I can see that too! :D

  • Author
You want me to start a list of how many players said they will be in school for 4 years and declared early?

 

Please do so .

Please do so .

I guess we can start by last year's top 2 picks, Oden and Durant :D

I guess we can start by last year's top 2 picks, Oden and Durant :D

 

Did they ever say they were staying 4 years, or was it "They were enjoying college" and that type of stuff?

The Cats gave a great effort today. It is the first time all season I saw them play with some emotion. Patterson had another great game with 24 pts 15 reb. and played 39 min. He is IMO the leader on this team. Stewart did some good things and should see more PT.

Good to see the Cats back in the win column.

This was a good win for the Cats. Yes, Tenn. Tech was not a very good basketball team at all but this U.K. team is not a very good team right now either. UK. neded a win right now no matter who it was against.

I don't know what Crawford and Bradley did this time to get them benched but it seems that those two are constantly in BCG's dog house or needing attitude adjustment. I agree with a post earlier about Bradley and Crawfors demeanor on the bench in the first half. I also noticed at certain times when the others that were on the bench were standing up a cheering the Cats on the floor over a good play or something that these two sat there. I may be reading too much into that but that went through me. U.K. did open up and blow out the game when Bradley and Crawford got playing time in the 2nd half.

 

Overall I thought that the Cats played a good basketball game, seemed to me like there was more hustle and desire to play on the court today.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I dont think its out of the realm of possibility that he stays 3-4 years. He is a bit different as a person than a lot of players his talent. His family operates a bit more traditionally. I think his parents are truly very big on him getting a degree so that he has something to fall back on.

 

 

Would I place money on him being around 4 years? No. Do I think theres a decent chance? Yes. I say 3 though.

His mom is a first class lady I sat last year for 20 minutes at WV state tournament and talked to her and Beline, last years coah at WVU. Then I went to Pikeville vs UK this year and she remembered me and spoke, I seen Huntington play several times last season and I will be first to tell you if anybody stays longer than expected it will be Patterson. I say three years.

PP has said along with his mother that he is staying for 4 years....

 

:thumb: Patterson's mother said she wanted nothing more than for him to graduate.

Whether he follows her advice is anybody's guess. I hope he stays for 4 years as it will take a few more years to get the Cats back in the hunt and he is the type of player that can make a difference.

I think we see him at least 3 years.

:thumb: Patterson's mother said she wanted nothing more than for him to graduate.

Whether he follows her advice is anybody's guess. I hope he stays for 4 years as it will take a few more years to get the Cats back in the hunt and he is the type of player that can make a difference.

I think we see him at least 3 years.

If anybody needs any more proof that he is a mothers boy, look at the school he chose.

If anybody needs any more proof that he is a mothers boy, look at the school he chose.

 

If he is as big a mama's boy as Legion - we should be set for the next 4 years. :D

I heard Krebs got in at the end and called his defender a girl.

If anybody needs any more proof that he is a mothers boy, look at the school he chose.

 

Would you be willing to call PP a momma's boy while looking him in the eye?:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.