Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 69 Tenn Tech 47

Featured Replies

:thumb::thumb: No way in hell they win 20 games.

 

Only 15 more to go. :sssh:

  • Replies 94
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark it Down.

 

I hope to resurrect this post in March with a smilie face attached to it.:D

 

Well so do I but its the reality of the situation.

Would you be willing to call PP a momma's boy while looking him in the eye?:sssh:

Yeah sure would, see I worked with Marshall a little bit so I was around Huntington all the time and he wouldn't care he is pretty laid back.

Also, before the game I walked into the Hyatt to use the restroom where I found myself using a urinal right beside the one and only Dan Issel! That was my claim to fame for the day! :thumb:

I just hope you was a man about it and didn't stare haha.

:thumb: Patterson's mother said she wanted nothing more than for him to graduate.

Whether he follows her advice is anybody's guess. I hope he stays for 4 years as it will take a few more years to get the Cats back in the hunt and he is the type of player that can make a difference.

I think we see him at least 3 years.

 

He can always go back and graduate. If you have the chance to make millions of dollars, or stay another year for your degree, and you choose to stay then you are an idiot unless you are from a loaded family. A career ending injury w/ a degree will earn you a lot less than millions of dollars and 82 games sitting on the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.