UK 69 Tenn Tech 47

happy ol' dad

Really? I would have put that tag on Patterson and Meeks. I would like to see Bradley approach the game the way Porter did this afternoon but with his talent. Aggressiveness without turning the ball over.

I thought Crawford was the team's leading scorer? What do you expect from Bradley? He's a 2 guard that is being forced to play the 1.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Crawford was the team's leading scorer? What do you expect from Bradley? He's a 2 guard that is being forced to play the 1.

I found something interesting today listening to Kyle Macy's commentary during the game. Crawford has taken more shots than anyone so far this year with well over a 100. Patterson has taken the second most with 81 but has shot significantly better percentage wise than Crawford.

That tells me that they just are not getting the ball into Patterson's hands nearly enough.

I found something interesting today listening to Kyle Macy's commentary during the game. Crawford has taken more shots than anyone so far this year with well over a 100. Patterson has taken the second most with 81 but has shot significantly better percentage wise than Crawford.

That tells me that they just are not getting the ball into Patterson's hands nearly enough.

While that is a good point (which is very rare coming from Macy's flapper), UK would have a tough time beating Georgetown College without Crawford and Bradley.

I was at the game today and Crawford and Bradley were the 2 biggest cheerleaders I saw on the bench! Bradley was clapping and one of the first ones up to give a high 5 at every dead ball. This team is only going as far as these 2 can take it. Patterson played great like always. He is like Chuck Hayes with an offensive game! Ramon Harris finally decided to not be so timid. And I think that Perry Stevenson has found a new position, the 3 spot. He is obviously too weak to play in the post so why not throw him out on the wing. He had quite a few nice entry passes into Patterson. Stewart was explosive a few times. And Porter has to start getting better soon. He is playing too much to not get better. Luckily, Tenn Tech is a bad team or we would have had a 5 game losing streak though.

that is a good point (which is very rare coming from Macy's flapper)

:laugh:

UK would have a tough time beating Georgetown College without Crawford and Bradley.

Yet they took a lead into half time over Tenn. Tech today without them?:lol:

I am not dogging Patterson or Bradley. I think they have skills and I think Bradley really strives to step up and be a leader. I am not completely sure that Crawford has bought into this team yet. Though I did notice, that despite sitting on the bench the whole first half, Crawford seemed to be in good spirit and was excited along with the rest of the team after the Stevenson jump ball that really lit the fire under team.

:laugh:

Yet they took a lead into half time over Tenn. Tech today without them?:lol:

I am not dogging Patterson or Bradley. I think they have skills and I think Bradley really strives to step up and be a leader. I am not completely sure that Crawford has bought into this team yet. Though I did notice, that despite sitting on the bench the whole first half, Crawford seemed to be in good spirit and was excited along with the rest of the team after the Stevenson jump ball that really lit the fire under team.

I'm not trying to just continue to argue or anything, but honestly I could go down to the local gym and pick up 4 guys and give Tennessee Tech a good game. Without Bradley and Crawford, UK takes an 8-point lead into the half. With Bradley and Crawford, they win by 22 points.

I'm not trying to just continue to argue or anything, but honestly I could go down to the local gym and pick up 4 guys and give Tennessee Tech a good game. Without Bradley and Crawford, UK takes an 8-point lead into the half. With Bradley and Crawford, they win by 22 points.

They played poorly today but did they not beat Oregon St earlier this season? While I am not going to argue that Oregon St is a huge powerhouse ball club - I have to think they have more talent that Georgetown or you and four of your gym buddies. :lol:

Bradlay and Crawford will have to be assests to this team if we are going to do anything in conference play. I think they definately have the ability - its just a question if they will do it.

UK will be better, though, when they are gone.

They played poorly today but did they not beat Oregon St earlier this season? While I am not going to argue that Oregon St is a huge powerhouse ball club - I have to think they have more talent that Georgetown or you and four of your gym buddies. :lol:

Bradlay and Crawford will have to be assests to this team if we are going to do anything in conference play. I think they definately have the ability - its just a question if they will do it.

UK will be better, though, when they are gone.

Oregon State is terrible. I have watched alot of OVC basketball in the past few years and I'll tell you right now that there is a reason why they are always a number 2 seed in the tournament. :thumb:

Oregon State is terrible. I have watched alot of OVC basketball in the past few years and I'll tell you right now that there is a reason why they are always a number 2 seed in the tournament. :thumb:

Yeah, but comparing the OVC and NAIA schools like Georgetown is still a huge difference.