Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 69 Tenn Tech 47

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won thats about all you can say. :D Mills got in today.

I can see why Williams has yet to, and will probably never play.

Good win for the Cats. They needed a win against anyone! PP is a beast. I hope we get to keep him for 4 years. I think UK should start Stewert or Stevenson over Coury.

Shot +50% from the field I think. Patterson dominated from what I heard on the radio.

How did they look?

 

We had way to many turnovers. I think 21. But other then that we looked ok. :thumb:

Sorry but that just shows you how bad TT is if you have 21 turnovers and still beat them by 22.

Good win for the Cats. They needed a win against anyone! PP is a beast. I hope we get to keep him for 4 years. I think UK should start Stewert or Stevenson over Coury.

 

Try half that.

  • Author

Turnovers are something that Uk needs to work on. I thought that they looked good. I know the game opened up when Bradley and Crawford entered the game but I wish they would od sat the whole game. There was one point in the game while Bradley was sitting on the bench that the TV scanned and was on him and he seemed to be laughing and talking to someone in the stands. PP is the man and is my favorite UK player. Good win and they need to keep on working and getting better.

Patterson is a monster, we will be very lucky if he stays 3 years. Still way to many TO's, but better effort and intensity. A LONG way to go still, but at least we won the game.

  • Author

PP has said along with his mother that he is staying for 4 years....

PP has said along with his mother that he is staying for 4 years....

 

Hey I am all for it but I just don't see it happening.

Try half that.

 

I dont think its out of the realm of possibility that he stays 3-4 years. He is a bit different as a person than a lot of players his talent. His family operates a bit more traditionally. I think his parents are truly very big on him getting a degree so that he has something to fall back on.

 

 

Would I place money on him being around 4 years? No. Do I think theres a decent chance? Yes. I say 3 though.

PP has said along with his mother that he is staying for 4 years....

 

You want me to start a list of how many players said they will be in school for 4 years and declared early?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.