Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best PG In The Country

Featured Replies

DJ Augustine - A better version of Tony Parker, imo.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because I like to nit pick, it's Augustin, not Augustine. :p

 

He's my 2 behind Singletary.

  • Author
Just because I like to nit pick, it's Augustin, not Augustine. :p

 

:p :lol:

Ty Lawson/Derrick Rose/Augustin are probably the big three. But I would also go with Jason Richards from Davidson. 12 points a game and 9 assists. That's a true point guard. Singletary from UVA has to be on that list as well.

I love Lawson in transition. He's fun to watch. Rose, Augustin, Neitzel...all great, too.

Talent Wise - Lawson, and Rose

Neitzel is a competitor and I wouldn't mind him running my team any day.

Oj Mayo

 

I agree. He may make some TO's at times, but the kid can flat out play..

I think Rose has the most upside. But, Paulaus at Duke knows how to lead his team and does it well. At the 1 he can knock down the open J and make big shots...

Based on what has played out so far, I'm going with my guy DJ Augustine...

 

Another season, another "man-crush" on a Texas guy, huh GT?:D

I really like Collison at UCLA.

 

:thumb:Wow I can't believe I forgot about him.

  • Author
Another season, another "man-crush" on a Texas guy, huh GT?:D

 

Looks that way... :lol:

I really like Collison at UCLA.

 

13 points a game and 5 assists. He is a pretty good player..

Paulus may be in this discussion by season's end...heck he may end up a legend :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.