Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best PG In The Country

Featured Replies

Paulus may be in this discussion by season's end...heck he may end up a legend :p

 

He has a leg up on everyone by being a Dukie.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Porter the University of Kentucky, oh wrong message board I thought we were looking for the worst PG in the country.

Dusty Mills...

Darren Collison

D.J. Augustin

Sean Singletary

Mario Chalmers

Dominic James

Greg Paulus

Drew Nietzel

 

I'll take Ty Lawson.

Darren Collison

D.J. Augustin

Sean Singletary

Mario Chalmers

Dominic James

Greg Paulus

Drew Nietzel

 

I'll take Ty Lawson.

 

NASTY dunk tonight.

Here Are Some More

 

Lowe- Washington St.

Pargo- Gonzaga

Lavender- Xavier

James- Marquette

Pargo- Gonzaga. I believe if he was at a more advertised college then other people would agree with me. He doesnt get the exposure he deserves due to him being on the west coast.

I am a fan of DJ Augustine. Imagine how good that Texas team would have been ths year if Durant had stayed around. WOW!

I am a fan of DJ Augustine. Imagine how good that Texas team would have been ths year if Durant had stayed around. WOW!

 

Amazing..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.