Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best PG In The Country

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talent wise - I would go with Derrick Rose

Leading their team - Paulus @ Duke.

 

But this takes into consideration that I have not watched a lot of the upper tier teams yet this season.

  • Author

I agree that based on talent alone Rose is the best.

 

Based on what has played out so far, I'm going with my guy DJ Augustine...

I was 5 seconds and Gt steals my thunder. :irked:

 

Augustine(Sp?) has been great as of late.

  • Author
I was 5 seconds and Gt steals my thunder. :irked:

 

Augustine(Sp?) has been great as of late.

You knew where I was going with this one... :lol:

I did thats why I wanted to post it before you did. :D

I know he isn't one of the prime time players but Neitzel seems to run the point at MSU pretty well.

^If you like your team to turn the ball over then yeah.

^If you like your team to turn the ball over then yeah.

 

:lol:

 

He can score and lead a team. :thumb:

  • Author
:lol:

 

He can score and lead a team. :thumb:

He can score...

I like Sean Singletary, personally.

  • Author
I like Sean Singletary, personally.

He's up there on my list as well...

Oj Mayo

 

He is listed as a point guard, but he is more like a shooting guard, really all like a ball hogging shooting guard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.