December 14, 200718 yr Just heard on the Lexington news that Jasper had to leave practice today....sharp pains in his knee he had surgery on.
December 14, 200718 yr I was afraid this would happen. I think he needs to take the whole year off to recuperate.
December 14, 200718 yr I was afraid this would happen. I think he needs to take the whole year off to recuperate. Agreed.
December 14, 200718 yr I heard this, and it's a shame....don't even think about coming back now. This season is a border-line wash anyway.
December 14, 200718 yr IMO he is better than what UK is running out there right now but he has been overhyped since his layoff. Last year he didn't do much of anything and had no shot at all. He's tall and ran the point very well, that's about all that he brought to the table. If UK has to rely on him to score in years to come they are in trouble... Hope the kid catches a break and gets healthy as soon as possible but it's not sounding good!
December 14, 200718 yr Could be a big setback or it just could be some scar tissue tearing. They are monitoring him very closely...he is only allowed to practice for certain periods of time then he is pulled out of practice. He didn't get to the time limit today. Hoping for the best.
December 14, 200718 yr Go ahead and end the speculation. Red shirt the kid and let him heal. It's a waste of a year, anyway, this season. It's going to be bad with or without him. Save him for some better times!
December 14, 200718 yr As I said in an earlier post, I was afraid he was coming back too soon. Amare Stoudemire tried to come back too soon and it just ended up setting him back even longer. Redshirt Jasper, redshirt meeks. That will give us a sophomore class of those 2, Patterson, and AJ Stewart. A freshman class of Miller and Liggins. And still basically nothing for upper classmen. This is going to be a slow building process.
December 14, 200718 yr As I said in an earlier post, I was afraid he was coming back too soon. Amare Stoudemire tried to come back too soon and it just ended up setting him back even longer. Redshirt Jasper, redshirt meeks. That will give us a sophomore class of those 2, Patterson, and AJ Stewart. A freshman class of Miller and Liggins. And still basically nothing for upper classmen. This is going to be a slow building process. Agree 100% :thumb:
December 14, 200718 yr Devastating news. Being a glass half full type of guy, good news is Jasper and Meeks redshirts and you have a heck of a senior class in 3 years of Jasper, Meeks, Patterson.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.