Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jasper re hurts knee

Featured Replies

REDSHIRT!!!!! :cool: Don't be....:creepy:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red shirt man. Come back next year at 100% with Meeks, and Patterson and you'll have a dangerous Kentucky team.

^ Along with Miller and Liggins!

 

True. The UK team next year should be far better than this years. Those two will help out a whole lot by themselves.

^ Along with Miller and Liggins!

 

Remember when Legion was treated with such enthusiasm?

Remember when Legion was treated with such enthusiasm?

 

Yep...I gotta hope though that Miller and Liggins knows the situation and they know before they even come that they'll fight for court time...I mean it'd be better now to rethink your college choice then wait and have to transfer. Who knows though. won't Bradley and Crawford be gone though, that'll open up more playing time for Miller and Liggins!

Yep...I gotta hope though that Miller and Liggins knows the situation and they know before they even come that they'll fight for court time...I mean it'd be better now to rethink your college choice then wait and have to transfer. Who knows though. won't Bradley and Crawford be gone though, that'll open up more playing time for Miller and Liggins!

 

There was/is plenty of playing time option for Legion if he wanted it.

There was/is plenty of playing time option for Legion if he wanted it.

 

I agree, I'm just saying for next year Bradley and Crawford will not be here so maybe that's why they're staying. I dunno...Just have to wait and see how the rest of this season plays out! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.