Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roger Clemens implicated in Mitchell Report!!

Featured Replies

WOW!

 

A Trainer apparently testified that he obtained steroids for Clemens.

 

Not really suprised, as most had thought it, but what does this do to his legacy?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW!

 

A Trainer apparently testified that he obtained steroids for Clemens.

 

Not really suprised, as most had thought it, but what does this do to his legacy?

 

Patience bro, it's going to be a long day...:cry::cry::cry:

If Pete Rose, Barry Bonds, and Palmero are being thrown under the bus, Clemens deserves it too!

WOW!

 

A Trainer apparently testified that he obtained steroids for Clemens.

 

Not really suprised, as most had thought it, but what does this do to his legacy?

 

 

Where are you hearing this?

Patience bro, it's going to be a long day...:cry::cry::cry:

 

Absolutely!!! Today is a very sad day for MLB.

Next thing they're going to tell me is that Babe Ruth was skinny...:cry:

Next thing they're going to tell me is that Babe Ruth was skinny...:cry:

 

Or your tall......;)

As long as Bernie Stowe, Marty and Joe are cleared, my hope in the Reds remains.

Next thing they're going to tell me is that Babe Ruth was skinny...:cry:

 

 

Or that his hot dogs came from roid-injected hogs...

I'll have to admit that I have always loved Roger Clemens and now, I'm going to have to lose a little respect for him.

This is honestly not that big a shock to me. Myself, like others, sometimes did not want to believe it could be true because of his awesome numbers, but as I said in the previous thread...

 

I am not going to say he has or has not [used steroids or other illegel substance], but you cannot fault anyone for questioning, imo.

 

The natural progression of athletes is to gradually decline once they get older. Roger was declining, then came back and arguably pitched his best of his career the past few seasons. It is not normal to regain what you once had when battling age. I know everyone says he has a tough workout routine that keeps him in shape, but so do tons of other athletes; I have never determined what made his so much more effective.

While I am ABSOLUTELY no Barry Bonds apologist; I always thought it was naive to assume that only hitters (and not pitchers) were juicing.

 

And while "implicated" may not mean "guilty" or "indicted"; I always did think it was silly to think that pitchers didn't go near the stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.