Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Left UK Basketball in Shambles

Featured Replies

Again, pretty weak when you know you are wrong.:rolleyes:

 

Not wrong at all. Those are the ones that he recruited and it is what you asked.

 

Now if you want to know my view of them.

 

Morris underachieved and looked like he wanted to be a star but never wanted to work hard enough for it. And he had Dwight Howard and AAU envy.

 

Stevenson seems to be a Andre Riddick without the good guards to complement him.

 

Carter, I didn't think he could play at UK after watching our center in HS at 6'5" outplay him.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have spent the past 2 hours discussing basketball and now you want we me to discuss his 10W40.

 

4+ hours now.

NO, I get upset when YOU post something and attribute it to me.

YOU took something I did not say at all and used it as a point.

YOU said I said something I did not say, and you would not like it either.

Get snotty as you want to, but that was all on you. Don't put it on Charms or me.

Once more, what number of post did I use "You know what I meant/was talking about"?

#55, once more, was the post you turned into ALL, and now this one.

 

You did not say quality power forwards or post players and so I did not want to repeat it to make a point.

 

If I would not have listed them because they are terrible, than it would be saying something that you did not say. And you said power forwards and centers. Never anything about quality.

Not wrong at all. Those are the ones that he recruited and it is what you asked.

 

Now if you want to know my view of them.

 

Morris underachieved and looked like he wanted to be a star but never wanted to work hard enough for it. And he had Dwight Howard and AAU envy.

 

Stevenson seems to be a Andre Riddick without the good guards to complement him.

 

Carter, I didn't think he could play at UK after watching our center in HS at 6'5" outplay him.

 

Uhh, I was talking about the salary comment being comical. At least that's what I replied to in that post.

Again, pretty weak when you know you are wrong.:rolleyes:

 

How am I wrong that I thought it was comical that you wanted to discuss the merits of his salary? I am not allowed to find amusement in the things I found amusement in?

 

I would rather discuss basketball in the college basketball thread instead of salaries of coaches. That's just me, though.

So when did I use "You Know What I Was Talking About"?

We have spent the past 2 hours discussing basketball and now you want we me to discuss his 10W40.

 

4+ hours now.

 

How do you keep messing up my quotes when you quote them? This is about the 3rd or 4th time, you have quoted me and somehow my quote became embedded into your statement.

 

Are you using the quote button or copying and pasting?

So when did I use "You Know What I Was Talking About"?

 

Where did I say that you said that?

Post #118.

 

How do you keep finding things I did not say would be a better question? There is a quote button, but not a "things I want to see" button.

 

I am picking out the part I want to reply to and using the quote button.

Post #118.

 

How do you keep finding things I did not say would be a better question? There is a quote button, but not a "things I want to see" button.

 

I am picking out the part I want to reply to and using the quote button.

 

You need to take a tutorial.

 

Look at your posts 68, 93, 95 and 100. And Charm's post #108.

Has anyone heard any Meeks might transfer rumors? Just wondering because I have.

You need to take a tutorial.

 

Look at your posts 68, 93, 95 and 100. And Charm's post #108.

 

 

 

And after you said you were no longer going to respond to my posts!!!!

I'm flattered!!!!:lol:

 

(In another thread, before that's misunderstood.)

Don't really see what you are talking about though. I put part of your quote there and answered UNDER it. No use in eating up a bunch of space when answering a question or responding to an adjacent statement that is just part of the paragraph. I see people do it all the time in other posts and threads. At least it is there when I am responding. Some of what you say I said doesn't even exist! Other than cutting it, I can't monkey around with anything you type. If it's there, it's there!

Has anyone heard any Meeks might transfer rumors? Just wondering because I have.

 

First I heard of it. Why?

He managed to get Stockton, Sears, Heisenbuttel, ect. but chose to skip out on Lofton. That shows he knows which KY boys to go after. :laugh:

 

You do know those guys were walk ons except for Stockton and Lofton was offered the chance to start out as a walk on?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.