Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU Updates

Featured Replies

Porter is back in:dancingpa

 

Only cause Bradley fouled out with 14 left.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Patterson.

If I am Alex Legion, im thinking "Why do I want to come back to this team?"

Patterson just keeps working and working

If I am Alex Legion, im thinking "Why do I want to come back to this team?"

 

Because I know I can start right away

Did I just See Crawford and Billy G Have words ?

Porter scores!

  • Author
Did I just See Crawford and Billy G Have words ?

 

I think Billy chanted "Jordan's Better"... :D

I think Billy chanted "Jordan's Better"... :D

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Because I know I can start right away

 

With Billy G as my coach is that really a guarantee?

For anyone who has not faced the facts, do it... This is not a good team and they most likely will not be this year and maybe even next. I accept it and I sleep a lot better at night as a result.

I think Billy chanted "Jordan's Better"... :D

 

Shot by GT, three points!!!

The thing I love about Patterson is he gives his all no matter the score.

You give me 8 points I may have taken Gordon's total over UK

God I hope this team can at least improve some with the addition of Meeks and Jasper. It would be a great shock if they got worse. Can we even manage to get worse?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.