Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 109
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good day to be Jordan Crawford

The difference between the Crawford brothers is pronounced.

I flipped off of this game for a while, and IU has been on a 9-0 run since I've started watching.

Wow Courey almost cost me 2 grand on my TV after taking that shot

Someone needs to inform this team that turnovers do not count as points.

  • Author
Someone needs to inform this team that turnovers do not count as points.

 

:laugh::laugh:

I flipped off of this game for a while, and IU has been on a 9-0 run since I've started watching.

 

It's not your fault we just aren't very good...

I'm done with this game. See ya guys, going to Outback to enjoy a steak.

Someone needs to inform this team that turnovers do not count as points.

 

:lol:

 

Your right. :lol:

I understand that UK is horrible, but if I hear that someone else isn't a scoring threat one more time I'm going to go insane.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.