Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU Updates

Featured Replies

U.G.L.Y. Cats aint got no Alibi...They Ugly They Ugly They Ugly...:eek::D

  • Replies 109
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porter takes our last shot...Lucky were not down 20.

1 offensive rebound and 11 turnovers at the half. Thats outstanding basketball.

What does the foul situation look like for both teams?

 

The referees called some ticky-tacky fouls, both ways.

Joe isn't afraid to get his...

 

If your talking about the play at halfcourt when Joe had a man wide open, I agree. He almost slipped and fell going up for the dunk after he didnt pass the ball ahead.

Some one help me out. Are Joe and Jordan brothers? Seems like I heard the announcers mention this once.

  • Author
Some one help me out. Are Joe and Jordan brothers? Seems like I heard the announcers mention this once.

Yes they are. Baby Bro is looking good...

Im so tired of watching Porter and Courey play. I dont care what they do in practice. Try Williams on the big guy. He cant do any worse. Im sitting here hoping Porter gets into foul trouble.

Yes they are. Baby Bro is looking good...

 

Thanks. I guess I should have used the :rolleyes:. Talk about beating a subject into the ground.

If I was Stevenson, I'd be a little worried that Thomas might eat me during halftime.

Im so tired of watching Porter and Courey play. I dont care what they do in practice. Try Williams on the big guy. He cant do any worse. Im sitting here hoping Porter gets into foul trouble.

 

:thumb: No matter how good you defense is you can't win games with 2 or 3 players that do all the scoring. Unless your the Celtics:D

  • Author
If I was Stevenson, I'd be a little worried that Thomas might eat me during halftime.

 

Not enough meat, too much bone... :lol:

If we don't get Jasper and Meeks back soon, this could be a losing season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.