Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU Updates

Featured Replies

Tip off just minutes away...

  • Replies 109
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Gordon and Bassett are out for IU...

Gordon and Bassett are out for IU...

 

 

Are they OUT or did they just not start? I missed the explanation.

  • Author
Are they OUT or did they just not start? I missed the explanation.

Out...

Just said Bassett out for violating team rules

  • Author
Just said Bassett out for violating team rules

Word is he was on the phone past curfew... :D

  • Author

7-2 IU at the first TV TO...

  • Author

If I'm IU I'm throwing it in to DJ White every time. No way Coury can handle him...

If I'm IU I'm throwing it in to DJ White every time. No way Coury can handle him...

 

Perry can't either...

  • Author

11-5 IU at the under 12 TO...

UK cannot score. This has to be the worst offensive team in UK history.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.