December 8, 200718 yr I Will take the Pitino's team his first year and they beat this team by 20! Does anybody realize how bad this game would be if Eric Gordon was playing. I say they would of lost by 45. Please someone remind me why Porter and Coury are even on a basketball court? To think that USC recruited Michael Porter to play football makes me scratch my head unless they give scholarships to waterboys.
December 8, 200718 yr I Will take the Pitino's team his first year and they beat this team by 20! Does anybody realize how bad this game would be if Eric Gordon was playing. I say they would of lost by 45. Please someone remind me why Porter and Coury are even on a basketball court? To think that USC recruited Michael Porter to play football makes me scratch my head unless they give scholarships to waterboys. :scared::scared::scared: He gets man handled on the basketball court!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.