Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU Updates

Featured Replies

This is the worst UK team I have ever watched. I'm only 22, so I don't have a great deal of experience, but the only team I can think of that would challenge this teams ineptitude would be Pitino's first team in '89-'90. It is depressing to watch them play the game.

 

Okay so with 10 minutes left in the ballgame, we are now without a PG, what in the world are we going to do.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant really blame the uk players, this without a doubt is the hardest schedule an NAIA team has ever had.

This is the worst UK team I have ever watched. I'm only 22, so I don't have a great deal of experience, but the only team I can think of that would challenge this teams ineptitude would be Pitino's first team in '89-'90. It is depressing to watch them play the game.

 

Okay so with 10 minutes left in the ballgame, we are now without a PG, what in the world are we going to do.

 

Probably the same they've done the previous 30 minutes....

I feel sorry for Jordan Crawford. You may think it is fun to show your brother up but eventually the chanting would get to you. That's your brother and even though you may want to beat his team you would still like him to do good.

This is the worst UK team I have ever watched. I'm only 22, so I don't have a great deal of experience, but the only team I can think of that would challenge this teams ineptitude would be Pitino's first team in '89-'90. It is depressing to watch them play the game.

 

Okay so with 10 minutes left in the ballgame, we are now without a PG, what in the world are we going to do.

 

You have been with a PG the entire season...

I'm just glad we have an uptempo offense...

 

You honestly think if Tubby was here.. A. We are any better or B. He is enjoying himself?

Okay so with 10 minutes left in the ballgame, we are now without a PG, what in the world are we going to do.

 

We had a PG playing those first 30 mins? I must have missed him.

You honestly think if Tubby was here.. A. We are any better or B. He is enjoying himself?

 

This team is not the greatest, but they are much more talented than what they're showing. I'm absolutely certain Tubby is enjoying himself at Minnesota.

 

People were saying when Coach G was hired how the O would be uptempo....TAMU ran basically the same pace as UK did under Tubby. I just think it's funny.

I feel sorry for Jordan Crawford. You may think it is fun to show your brother up but eventually the chanting would get to you. That's your brother and even though you may want to beat his team you would still like him to do good.

 

:thumb:

This team is not the greatest, but they are much more talented than what they're showing. I'm absolutely certain Tubby is enjoying himself at Minnesota.

 

People were saying when Coach G was hired how the O would be uptempo....TAMU ran basically the same pace as UK did under Tubby. I just think it's funny.

 

What I was saying is the only thing missing from this year is people complaining about Tubby. He clearly jumped ship at the right time. Could you imagine the message boards if he was still here?

What I was saying is the only thing missing from this year is people complaining about Tubby. He clearly jumped ship at the right time. Could you imagine the message boards if he was still here?

 

It would be a disaster..:scared:

Pace has nothing to do with this team having NAIA talent. Fast, slow, or somewhere in between, this team stinks.

That's true RiverRat. What 90% of these guys are Tubby ballers. This is gonna be like changing from gas to ethanol... painfull boys.

I haven't lost faith in Billy G, this is still year one but until we find a lineup that can score this is going to be the result day in and day out no matter what caliber of team you play...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.