Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/IU Updates

Featured Replies

would it hurt to put Williams in?

  • Replies 109
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that "Jordan's Better" being chanted while Joe was shooting?

  • Author

"Jordan's Better" :lol: :lol:

Was that "Jordan's Better"?

 

Yeah :lol:

 

 

Okay I said UK might go 10-6 in the SEC. This might be a long year for the Cats. :cry:

  • Author

I take back the kind words I said about Ramon Harris a few weeks ago...

I hope the refs stay consistent all year and really inforce the palming call. It gives the offensive player such an advantage. I have seen it called alot more this year.

I flipped off of this game for a while, and IU has been on a 9-0 run since I've started watching.

 

Yeah, I've felt like doing the same...

  • Author
Yeah, I've felt like doing the same...

 

:lol::lol::lol:

The difference between the Crawford brothers is pronounced.

 

What Jordan Crawford can pass? Can play good defense consistently? Is always trying hard and not just when it seems convenient? Heck, if I wanted an older brother I could watch play and figure out the things I don't want to do on a basketball court, I'd ask for Joe Crawford.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.