Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Indiana

Featured Replies

Didn't see a thread on this game so I thought I would start one up..

 

If Gordin is out for the game ( which I don't know if he is or not ) then it should be a pretty good game. Patterson has to played big and so does Bradley IMO. I like IU in this one thought. They have to much for UK to stop, but maybe I will be wrong.

 

Indiana - 76

Kentucky - 64

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky will have to keep the game close to have any chance. While that might sound like a Captain Obvious statement, Kentucky does not have the firepower to fall behind by any kind of amount and expect to come back.

 

I say Indiana wins by 10-20 with or without the phenom on the court.

Kentucky will have to keep the game close to have any chance. While that might sound like a Captain Obvious statement, Kentucky does not have the firepower to fall behind by any kind of amount and expect to come back.

 

I say Indiana wins by 10-20 without or without the phenom on the court.

 

or maybe even without...:D:p

or maybe even without...:D:p

 

I see how it is, next time you make a grammatical error, make a mistake, I WILL BE THERE! :p

 

:lol:

I think it will be closer than it should be, Bassett is still gimpy and EJ is hurt.

 

IU by 5.

IU by 15.

Ill be the first one to pick the Cats. Patterson has a big game with 17 and 10. Bradley has 16 and Crawford has 14. GO CATS!

 

Cats 71

IU 67

Again, I'll go with Kentucky like I did agaisnt North Carolina, first road test by the Cats this season, and I think they will do fine, the big three will come up big again.

 

UK by 7

UK 72

IU 69

 

CBC has never lost to Sampson!!!

CBC has never lost to Sampson!!!

Do you enjoy just making things up?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.