Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Indiana

Featured Replies

Who is CBC??

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is CBC??
I would assume he's referring to Coach Billy Clyde.
UK 72

IU 69

 

CBC has never lost to Sampson!!!

CKS has a 4-0 record against CBCG.

 

So maybe you just had it backwards.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CKS has a 4-0 record against CBCG.

 

So maybe you just had it backwards.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I think he meant at UK...

I would assume he's referring to Coach Billy Clyde.

 

Thats what I thought, but CBC to BCG isn't even close.

Oh well.....

IU has the advantage, but if UK comes out with the same effort as they did against UNC it may be closer than should be. The EJ injury (which we are not sure how much of an effect it will play) immensley helps UK.

I think he meant at UK...

0-0 would be undefeated, good point. :jump:

If Kentucky plays with the physicalness and intensity they did last week, they win. That said, Kentucky 68-66.

If Kentucky plays with the physicalness and intensity they did last week, they win. That said, Kentucky 68-66.

So, you're saying if they play physical that IU couldn't do anything about it?

So, you're saying if they play physical that IU couldn't do anything about it?

 

I'm with you 98. UK needs to come out with that intensity just to be in the game, especially if Gordon is himself.

Cats by 4.

So, you're saying if they play physical that IU couldn't do anything about it?

 

I believe what he is saying is IU isn't as good as UNC and if UK plays like it did last week then UK will win. Not saying I agree with him. :lol:

 

Kentucky has their work cut out for them. It would be a big upset if UK won. I believe UK will obviously need Bradley, Crawford, and Patterson to play well and on top of that will need either Stevenson, Stewart, or both to rebound well and score probably atleast 15 points between them to win.

So, you're saying if they play physical that IU couldn't do anything about it?

 

I didn't say that. They played UNC very physical, but they didn't get some of the calls. That didn't beat them. So people can't say I said the refs cost them. I just feel if they play the same way, they will win, even on the road. Gordon will be in some discomfort, if not pain. He will give it all he has. White is very good also. I just think the Cats pull this close one out, IF THEY PLAY THE SAME WAY.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.